- [3-in-1 Design] The iHaper A001 features a multi-function charging design that allows you to charge your iPhone / iPad / Android Smartphone / Kindle and other devices with Lightning / Type-C / Micro USB port. Compact and convenient to carry.
- [Apple MFi Certified] MFi Certified ensures compatibility with all Apple Lightning and USB C devices (including the new iPad Pro 2018), support charging and data transfer sync.
- [Fast Charge and Fast Data Transfer] Supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer via USB 2.0, allowing you to charge your device with optimum charging current up to 2.4A.
- [ DURABILITY] Combined with bulletproof materials and tangle-free braided nylon, the iHaper A001 charging cable provides the highest service life and has over 10000 tight bends and can withstand even pulling with about 80kg of force.
- [HIGH-QUALITY SET INCLUDES] iHaper A001 3 in 1 charging cable, instruction manual, 18-month warranty, customer support, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions while using the item.
iHaper A001 3 in 1 multifunction charge/data transfer cable is compatible with iPhone X / iPhone 8 (backward compatible) / iPad Pro (includes new iPad Pro 2018) / iPad Air / Samsung Galaxy / Google Pixel / Kindle and other devices with lightning, type-c or Micro USB ports.
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon Braid+Copper Wire+Bulletproof Material
- Length: Approximately 3.3ft/1m
- Connector: USB A to Lightning / USB C / Micro USB
- Data transfer rate: up to 480 Mbps
- Charging Current: Max 2.4A
- Certification: MFi / CE / FCC / RoHS
- Weight: Approximately 0.96oz / 27g
- 1 * 3-in-1 Charging & Data Transfer Cable
- 1 * User manual
- 1 * 18 Month Warranty Card
The iHaper A001 3 in 1 charging cable has an 18-month warranty, please feel free to contact us if you have any initial defects in the product during the warranty period.
If you experience the following issues while using the item:
1, 3 connectors of the cable can not charge three smartphones at the same time.
The charging cable can only charge one smartphone at a time, and when charging using a Type-C or /Lightning connector, be sure to connect the Micro-USB connector to the Type-C connector/Lightning connector.
2. When using this product, the iOS device will indicate that it is not compatible with this accessory.
Generally, the Lightning USB cable is covered with impurities, so the iOS device cannot recognize the data cable. You can wipe both sides of the Lightning connector with an eraser to remove surface impurities.
3, No charging or data transfer.
If you are using a Type-C connector, make sure the Micro-USB connector is connected to the Type-C connector, if it is not connected.
If you are using a lightning neck, please check whether the Micro-USB connector is connected to the Lightning Neck; if it is not connected, then refer to Question 2.
Benefits of using MFi Certified Charging & Data Transfer Cable:
The iHaper A001 Multi Charging Cable is MFi Certified with Apple's Lightning Connector, which is fully compatible with iOS devices.
Specific benefits include:
a, Apple will provide quality assurance service if your iOS device is damaged by using MFi certified products.
b, it is safer to transfer data using an MFi certified cable.